Apple pledges to donate, In an extremely admirable move, Apple has decided to work with the Trump administration to donate 2 million Masks for Health care workers All Around The US.
In Order To Fight against pandemics like the novel coronavirus, illness needs more than just Public recognition and Protective Law.
It also requires the involvement and investment of the company in order to give a nation a boost in their struggle against the riot of the virus.
The Most Important Factors Of Medical Equipment
- Medical Equipment is the most important factor in your response to the current Widespread of Coronavirus.
- It is something as complicated as ventilators or something as simple as protective gloves.
- Powerhouses Companies like Apple have the resources and funds to make sure that these urgent needs for Medical equipment are the necessary items to be fulfilled.
The Vice President Apple Mike Pence Said that;
The company of Apple is the eminent example of How American Industry can rise to the occasion during these difficult Times,
Pence Also Added during a White House briefing on Saturday Apple pledges to donate.
“This is another story of the great American industry. The president and I literally heard directly from Apple that they’re donating 2 million industrial masks to this effort around the country and working with our administration to distribute those,”
CEO Of Apple Tim Cook Tweeted that they will be donating “millions of masks for health professionals in the US and Europe.”
- These Donations will be Useful
- it will be impactful for the worth-hit areas in the US
- According to New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, a total of 1 million masks would be sufficient for helping.
- The “medical professionals and first responders on the front lines of this epidemic.”
Vice President Mike has encouraged other businesses to do the same.
“It’s a great time to go to your storeroom if you have N95 masks — if you’ve got 100 of them if you’ve got 10,000 of them,” Pence said. “Load them up, drive them to your local hospital.“