Change Default User Account Picture in Windows 10
Change Default Account Picture
As you know that windows 10 Stores the User Account Icon in the Format of PNG, By the Replacing the Default Icons with the Picture of your Wish then you can change the Account Picture.
1. If you want to change the Default User Account Picture then for that you have to download the least 512px x 512px. To make sure that Height and Width are the same. For that Create the 5 Copies of the Icon and resize them.
- 448 x 448 – user.png
- 192 x 192 – user-192.png
- 48 x 48 – user-48.png
- 40 x 40 – user-40.png
- 32 x 32 – user-32.png
2. If you done it then launch the file Explorer and visit the “%ProgramData%\Microsoft\User Account Pictures” folder.
3. I would you to Rename “user.png,” “user-192.png,” “user-48.png,” “user-40.png,” and “user-32.png” to “user.png.bkp,” “user-192.png.bkp,” “user-48.png.bkp,” “user-40.png.bkp,” and “user-32.png.bkp” respectively. You can ignore the “user.bmp” file.
4. If you done it, The past resized & the Renamed icons in the Default user account Picture Folder, If you are done that will look like it (Image).
5. Certainly Restart your Windows system.
If you have create your New user account and didn’t set the user account Picture. For that you have to Modified custom Icon shill Appear.