1. Click on the Windows start menu and type “Settings,” selecting the top option that appears in the search result.
2. In the Settings app, click on “Time & Language,” then click on “Language.”
3. Under “Preferred Languages,” click on “Add a preferred language” and begin typing the name of the language you wish to use on your computer.
4. Once you’ve found your preferred language, click “Next” to install the language pack on your computer.
5. On the “Install language features” screen, make sure to check the “Set as my display language” option just under the selected language. Check the “Install language pack” option as well.
6. Click “Install” when finished and the pack will begin to download.
7. When finished, you will be prompted to sign out of your Windows 10 account. Do so, then sign back in to see your new language displayed.