As we now nowadays everything has turned into the digital world Since all of us are under the new Pakistan PTI government is also turning into digitalization NADRA National Database And Registration Authority has also launched to register your self For ID cards.
From now on you don’t have to stand in the long queues or to travel from a very far and stand there for the entire day in the long line.
NADRA will now allow you to register your self directly from your home to the countries Database, All you need to have is just one Laptop or Android Mobile Phone and internet connection.
9 Simple Steps To Register Yourself
- Click here to open the NADRA’s website.
- After clicking on the link you will see a login page.
- Create an account if you do not have it already.
- In the registration form, you would need to put an email address and your mobile number along with other details.
- You will receive a verification pin on your mobile number and email.
- After signing up, you will end-up to the page where you will get to know that, you can use this service in multiple scenarios, for example, if you have lost your ID card, or you want to modify it, or you want to cancel it and for many other.
- After choosing the relevant option, you get to start filling the form,
- Fill the form and upload your photo, and then get a print out for attestation from grade 17 officer.
- Upload the attested form online. In a very few days, you will be contacted by a NADRA officer.
Fee Of Online Registration
The fee for an Identity card is PKR 560 for normal card and PKR 750 for the smart card.