Pakistan Discuss Constrain (PAF) is all set to update its F-16 program with specialized help and conceivably 36 progressed warrior planes from the Joined together States.
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. has won a fixed-price $9.1 million contract for specialized security group bolster administrations for Pakistan’s F-16 program, agreeing to the Joined together States Office of Defense. On the official site, it composed:
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., McLean, Virginia, has been granted a not-to-exceed $9,111,111 overwhelmingly firm-fixed-price undefinitized contract to supply specialized security group bolster administrations in back of the Pakistan F-16 program.
According to the subtle elements, the due date for the venture is set as 18 June 2020 and all the work will be worn out Pakistan.
“This grant is the result of a sole-source procurement. Outside military deals stores of $4,464,444 are being committed at the time of the award”.
States the Defense Department’s contracts list for 16 December 2019. Billions have as of now been gone through on Pakistan’s best of the line warriors ever since the acceptance of Piece 15 F-16A/B arrangement in PAF in 1982.
Pakistan had bought a $5.1 billion Military Deals Bundle from the US Defense Security Participation Organization (DSCA) in 2006.
In any case, the bargain didn’t go through totally due to the 2005 Seismic tremor, in any case, it is presently going through with Pakistan set to induce 36 F-16C/D Square 50/52 with present-day APG-68(V)9 radars.
In expansion, related back gear will too be a portion of the bargain, A $650 million bargain for progressed weaponry for modern F-16s will moreover take put and it’ll incorporate: 500 AIM-120C5 AMRAAM, 12 AMRAAM preparing rocket, 200 AIM-9M-8/9 Sidewinder Short-Range Air-Air Rockets, 240 LAU-129/A Launchers, 500 GBU-31/38 Guided Bomb Unit (GBU) packs, 600 Improved Paveway GBU-12 and GBU-24s, 800 MK-82 500 pound and MK-84 2,000 pound GP bombs and 700 BLU-109 2,000-pound bunker-buster.
Pakistan has moreover communicated its want to buy the Mid-Life Overhaul (MLU) Program gear for PAF’s F-16A/B warrior flying machine for $1.3 billion while another $151 million will be going through on F-16 A/B Motor Adjustments and Hawk UP/STAR Auxiliary Upgrades.
The package for new F-16s includes:
- 7 spare F100-PW-229 EEP engines
- 7 spare APG-68(V)9 radar sets
- 36 Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing Systems (JHMCS)
- 36 AN/ARC-238 SINCGARS radios with HAVE QUICK I/II
- 36 Conformal Fuel Tanks
- 36 Link-16 Multifunctional Information Distribution System-Low Volume Terminals
- 36 GPS and Embedded GPS/Inertial Navigation Systems
- 36 APX-113 Advanced Identification Friend or Foe Systems
- 36 Advanced Integrated Defensive Electronic Warfare Suites: ALQ-211 AIDEW without Digital Radio Frequency Memory (picked); or AN/ALQ-184 Electronic Counter Measures pod without DRFM, or AN/ALQ-131 Electronic Counter Measures pod without DRFM; or AN/ALQ-187 Advanced Self-Protection Integrated Suites without DRFM; or AN/ALQ-178 Self-Protection Electronic Warfare Suites without DRFM.
- 1 Unit Level Trainer
If you have any kind of Question-Regrading this Article you May ask in the comment section below.