Are you searching to find some of the top 5 best programming languages for software development? if yes, you are in the right place to get started.
One of the easiest ways to pick the best programming languages for software development or web development is by adjusting to what the market says.
Top 5 Programming Languages for Development
Let’s find out the best programming languages that is best for web development; Here are the lists of top programming languages.
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991,
Python’s punctuation is clear, natural and practically English like, which is similar to Java.
- According to Indeed, The salary of an average Python Developers in the U.S is Around $117,503 annually.
- It is one of the most dynamic programming languages on GitHub.
Java is a general-purpose programming language that is class-based, object-
Java is entirely for web improvement based occupations and administration in enormous associations.
- According to Indeed: The average Java Developer Earns in the U.S Around $101,929 Annually.
- The Most dynamic top programming language on GitHub.
While it is most well-known as the scripting language for Web pages, many non-browser environments also use it, such as Node.js, Apache CouchDB and Adobe Acrobat.
it can likewise be utilized on the server-side through Node.js is perfect with Linux, SunOS, MacOS X, and Windows.
- Most prevalent programming language on GitHub.
Ruby A dynamic, open-source programming language with a focus on simplicity and productivity.
It has an elegant syntax that is natural to read and easy to write.
Ruby is another major scripting language that is regularly utilized for web advancement.
Especially, it’s utilized as the reason for the well known Ruby on Rails web application structure.
- Normal worldwide pay for advancement on Ruby: $76k. The normal compensation for Ruby engineers in the U.S is $123k annually.
- Ruby’s most generous compensated language all-inclusive according to Stack Overflow engineer study 2019.
The PHP Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a programming language that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases.
PHP is used for developing web-based software applications.
PHP is a server-side scripting language, Almost 83 percent of websites run with PHP, Like Facebook, Wikipedia, and Yahoo.
- Average PHP Developer earns around $82727 Annually.
- Most Prevalent Programming language on Github.
- Desktop application – Java, Python
- Mobile Development – Java