Pakistan’s tech industry presents colossal potential for saddling neighborhood ability for IT sends out, whether it’s outsourcing, movement, computer program advancement, portable app advancement, site advancement, amusement advancement, charging, specialized back or telemarketing, counseling, therapeutic translation, and framework integration, Pakistan holds incredible guarantee.
It’s fair a matter of uncovering the ability to the proper associations and inspiration to empower them to form a mark.
In an exertion to highlight this potential and bridge the hole between Pakistan and worldwide showcasing, this November, over 1500 authors.
Thought pioneers and biological system enablers are all set to come together for the Startup Pound Pakistan Conference, based around fortifying discussions around innovation and its part in development for Pakistan.
All-inclusive effective Pakistani business visionaries, trailblazers, and technologists are taking an interest within the conference to tell their stories, motivate youthful business visionaries and share how Pakistan as a nation can imitate their achievements.
The exceptionally to begin with version of the Startup Crush Pakistan Conference 2019 is happening on the 4th and 5th of November, with over 55 speakers and over 100 coaches and industry specialists from Pakistan and overseas.
Pakistan has delivered the minds behind a few of the world’s driving tech companies counting Afiniti ($1.6 billion AI startup), KeepTruckin ($1.25 billion startup), FireEye (world’s driving cybersecurity company), Cavium (sold for $6 billion) and numerous others.
As a nation, we have to celebrate these entrepreneurs as heroes and deliver them the stage to assist Pakistan Startup Crush is that stage, bringing back more than 55 universally fruitful Pakistani businesspeople, trailblazers, and technologists from Silicon Valley and around the world.
The current measure of the IT industry of Pakistan is evaluated at $2.6 billion, with its contribution to the GDP being 1.4%.
Pakistan has the ability and potential to extend its IT trades and reinforce the industry further. The Startup Crush Pakistan Conference points to begin a conversation almost the potential of tech advancement and increment the mindfulness of youth almost utilizing innovation to require fuel financial development in Pakistan.
List of Speakers
The speakers include
- Safwan Shah (Payactiv);
- Saad Bashir (City Of Seattle);
- Dr. Waheed Qureshi (Mesmer);
- Sabah Baxamoosa (Gsvlabs);
- Murtaza Ahmed (Softbank);
- Atif Awan (Indus Valley Capital/Ex Linkedin);
- Shoaib Makani (Keeptruckin);
- Melissa Sassi (IBM);
- Felipe Millan (Techstars/Sendgrid);
- Akif Malik (Podium VC);
- Mohammad Saleh (Startup Grind Jordan);
- Naheed Afzal (Tech London Advocates Pakistan);
- Mashhood Alam (SAP Ariba);
- Andrew Hyde (Solana/Techstars);
- Omar Chaudhary (Playermatch.Com);
- Bilal Ahmed (Sonasoft);
- Mudassir Azeemi (Wells Fargo);
- Adeel Raza (Minder / Mailmunch);
- Huma Hamid (Pakistani Women In Computing, Pwic);
- Sheba Najmi (Code For Pakistan/Linkedin);
- Majid Khan (Jabberwock Ventures);
- Jamaluddin Bujang (Gobi Partners);
- Shane Shin (Shorooq Investments);
- Kunal Savjani (Shorooq Investments);
- Dr. Bernhard Klemen (Sarmayacar);
- Mostafa Kandil (SWVL);
- Faisal Aftab (Lakson Investments Venture Capital, LIVC);
- Kalsoom Lakhani (Invest2Innovate);
- Zouhair Khaliq (TeamUp);
- Yasser Bashir (Arbisoft);
- Ali Mukhtar (Fatima Ventures);
- Khurram Zafar (47 Ventures);
- Nabeel Warraich (Sarmayacar);
- Muneeb Maayr (Byker);
- Faizan Aslam (Bookme.pk);
- Ingrid Johansson (Embassy Of Sweden – Islamabad);
- Sadia Khurram (Jazz);
- Bernhard Schlagheck (Embassy Of Germany – Islamabad);
- Nadeem Hussain (Planet N Group Of Companies);
- Sidra Iqbal (Aaj News);
- Misbah Naqvi (I2I Ventures);
- Hassan Saeed (Business Consultant);
- Zain Haider Awan (Re: Coded);
- Ahmed Khan (Cheetay Logistics Pvt. Ltd.);
- Umar Saif (Geo/Jang Media Group);
- Magnus Sparrholm (Talkpool) and
- Humayun Mazhar (Cresventures).
Arzish Azam, CEO Ejad Labs & Lead organizer of Startup Grind Pakistan Conference says, Be a part of the premiere Startup Grind Pakistan Conference and explore ways to contribute to Pakistan’s tech industry.