The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert (Free Download Tutorial)
The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp Become an In-demand SQL Master by creating complex databases and building reports through real-world projects.
In this course, What Your Are Going To Learn Is:
- 1. Learn the ins and outs of SQL syntax
- 2. Generate reports using sales and user data
- 3. Analyze data using Aggregate Functions
- 4. Run complex queries using MySQL logical operators and string functions
- 5. Write all the common SQL joins
- 6. Work with large datasets containing thousands of entries
- 7. Build a web app using MySQL and NodeJS
- 8. Design and implement complex database schemas
- 9. Learn to navigate the treacherous world of storing dates and times
- 10. Clone the database structure of a photo-sharing social network
- 12. And more!
Plus you’ll also learn
- ⦁ Create your own database or interact with existing databases
- ⦁ Write complex SQL queries across multiple tables
- ⦁ Build a web app using NodeJS and MySQL
- ⦁ Model real-world data and generate reports using SQL
- ⦁ Answer company performance or sales questions using data.
18 sections • 322 lectures • 20h 25m total length
- 1. Introduction and 5 Minutes of SQL
- 2. Getting Started With Overview and Installation
- 3. Creating Databases and Tables
- 4. Inserting Data (And a Couple Other Things)
- 5. CRUD Commands
- 6. CRUD Challenge Section
- 7. The World Of String Functions
- 8. Refining Our Selections
- 9. The Magic of Aggregate Functions
- 10. Revisiting Data Types
- 11. Section 12: One Too Many
- 12. Section 13: Many To Many
- 13. Instagram Database Clone
- 14. Working With Lots Of Instagram Data
- 15. Section 16 – Building Our Web APP
- 16. Section 17 – Building Our Web App
- 17. Section 18 – Database Triggers
- No Database, SQL, or MySQL experience needed! Complete beginners to MySQL are welcome.
- All you need is a working computer for this course; PC, Mac, and Linux users are all welcome.
- No previous programming language experience required, but it won’t hurt.
- Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning SQL to help with their current job or to find a new role. SQL is one of today’s most in-demand skills
- Anyone looking to answer complex business problems and generate reports using data
- Business owners, people in sales, or people in marketing roles who are interested in understanding company data better.
- Developers who are looking to build applications (e.g. social network, eCommerce site) using MySQL.
In The End
- If you want to learn how to gain insights from data but are too intimidated by databases to know where to start, then this course is for you.
- This course is a gentle but comprehensive introduction to MySQL, one of the most highly in-demand skills in the business sector today.
- Whether you work in sales or marketing, you run your own company, or you want to build your own apps, mastering MySQL is crucial to answering complex business problems and questions using insights from data.
- The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp introduces you to a solid foundation in databases in a way that’s both informative and engaging. Yes, that’s right, it’s possible to make an engaging course on databases.
Links For Downloading The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp Are: